- Access to library and archive material is by appointment only. Books do not circulate. Researchers are encouraged to use our online catalog or request staff assistance in locating desired materials, which will be delivered to the Research Area.
- Hours: by appointment only and subject to staff availability – Tuesday-Friday, 10:00 AM to Noon and 1:05 PM to 4:00 PM.
- Appointments need to be made at least one week in advance.
- Paging of materials ceases at 3:30 PM.
- A research fee of $10.00 must be paid at the front desk upon arrival, but no additional fee is charged for regular Museum admission/access.
- Fees are charged for duplication of materials.
To schedule a research appointment, please contact us at email@example.com or 717-687-8628 x3010.
- Archives staff will spend 30 minutes researching queries.
- A research fee of $25 per hour will be charged for each additional hour.
To submit an inquiry, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 717-687-8628 x3010.